Hungry ghost festival..
Ever since young, these rules has been embedded into us unknowingly, by the older generation during the hungry ghost festival.
1) Never go out late at night
2) Never to swim during this period.
3) Never turn around when someone called your name.
4) Never walk alone at night.
5) Never kick/step on offerings laid all over the road side.
6) Do not play with stray cats and dogs.
And the list goes on, well not to say i am not a believer.(I believe in ghost btw). I find it crappy that ghosts are supposed to roam the Earth only for this period. I mean they are 24/7 all around us, one could even be sitting beside me right now(creepy). Anyway, for those superstitious kind, better stick to tradition. It is good as this is our culture and somebody gonna keep it alive and vibe.
No comments:
Post a Comment